Thursday, March 13, 2014
Mitsubihi Montero enthusiast will love this, Mitsubishi officially launched the latest Montero sports that is equipped with a V6 engine.
The common Montero Sports have a 2.5 inline-four cylinder VGT engine which is quite "small" for an image that has a reputation of winning rallies in other countries, especially that are sold in South-east Asia.
But now, this beast have a large displacement of 3.0 liter engine, equipped with a MIVEC technology, and has a power of 217 horsepower at 6,250 RPM and a maximum torque of 281.45 NM at 4,000 rpm. Other details of the engine is that this is on a SOHC or Single-Overhead-Cam setup and running on gasoline.
Buyers can choose variety of this model, here are the list:
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x2 Automatic transmission (base model)
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x2 Manual transmission GLS
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x4 Manual transmission GLX
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x2 Automatic transmission Exceed
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x4 Automatic transmission DAKAR version
- 2014 Mitsubishi Montero Sports V6 4x2 Automatic transmission DAKAR version
So if you are planning to buy one, and you want your Montero to have an edge compared to others? Then this model is for you.
You can go to the nearest Mitsubishi dealership for more information.